New Issue-Ferro Corp sells $250 mln notes
Aug 5 (Reuters) - Ferro Corp (FOE.N) on Thursday sold $250 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Credit Suisse, JP Morgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Citigroup were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: FERRO CORP AMT $250 MLN COUPON 7.875 PCT MATURITY 8/15/2018 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 2/15/2011 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 7.875 PCT SETTLEMENT 8/24/2010 S&P SINGLE-B SPREAD 541 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* * MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N