New Issue-Ferro Corp sells $250 mln notes
Aug 5 (Reuters) - Ferro Corp (FOE.N) on Thursday sold $250 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Credit Suisse, JP Morgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Citigroup were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: FERRO CORP AMT $250 MLN COUPON 7.875 PCT MATURITY 8/15/2018 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 2/15/2011 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 7.875 PCT SETTLEMENT 8/24/2010 S&P SINGLE-B SPREAD 541 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* * MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin