- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Man accused of kidnapping Cleveland women to face more charges
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
Obama: good sign US economy added private sector jobs
WASHINGTON Aug 6 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama on Friday said climbing out of the U.S. recession will take time and it was a "good sign" that the U.S. economy added private sector jobs every month this year.
His comments came after the government reported the unemployment rate was unchanged at 9.5 percent in July for a second straight month.
(Reporting by Matt Spetalnick; Editing by Vicki Allen)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this