Fox News has oldest cable audience
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Who has the most watched news network in all the land?
And who has the oldest audience in all of cable?
According to a survey released by media analyst Steve Sternberg, Fox News' average viewer last season was aged 65, the oldest audience among fully distributed cable networks.
CNN wasn't far behind, though -- its average audience was 63. MSNBC was a perky 59. CNBC is the young turk at 52.
The youngest fully distributed cable channel? Oxygen, followed by Bravo, VH1 Classic, Travel and TLC -- all averaging about 42 years old.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach