Fox News has oldest cable audience
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Who has the most watched news network in all the land?
And who has the oldest audience in all of cable?
According to a survey released by media analyst Steve Sternberg, Fox News' average viewer last season was aged 65, the oldest audience among fully distributed cable networks.
CNN wasn't far behind, though -- its average audience was 63. MSNBC was a perky 59. CNBC is the young turk at 52.
The youngest fully distributed cable channel? Oxygen, followed by Bravo, VH1 Classic, Travel and TLC -- all averaging about 42 years old.
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn