Fox News has oldest cable audience
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Who has the most watched news network in all the land?
And who has the oldest audience in all of cable?
According to a survey released by media analyst Steve Sternberg, Fox News' average viewer last season was aged 65, the oldest audience among fully distributed cable networks.
CNN wasn't far behind, though -- its average audience was 63. MSNBC was a perky 59. CNBC is the young turk at 52.
The youngest fully distributed cable channel? Oxygen, followed by Bravo, VH1 Classic, Travel and TLC -- all averaging about 42 years old.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |