New Issue-Cardtronics sells $200 mln in notes
Aug 12 (Reuters) - Cardtronics Inc (CATM.O) on Thursday sold $200 million of senior subordinated notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CARDTRONICS INC AMT $200 MLN COUPON 8.25 PCT MATURITY 9/1/2018 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 3/1/2011 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 8.25 PCT SETTLEMENT 8/26/2010 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 599 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ