Hynix says to invest $573 mln to expand facility
SEOUL Aug 13 (Reuters) - Hynix Semiconductor (000660.KS), the world's No. 2 memory chip maker, said on Friday it planned to invest 677.0 billion won ($572.7 million) to expand an existing facility.
Hynix said in a filing to the Korea Exchange that it would spend the money to upgrade the facility as well as on research and development. ($1=1182.0 WON) (Reporting by Cheon Jong-woo; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |