Hynix says to invest $573 mln to expand facility
SEOUL Aug 13 (Reuters) - Hynix Semiconductor (000660.KS), the world's No. 2 memory chip maker, said on Friday it planned to invest 677.0 billion won ($572.7 million) to expand an existing facility.
Hynix said in a filing to the Korea Exchange that it would spend the money to upgrade the facility as well as on research and development. ($1=1182.0 WON) (Reporting by Cheon Jong-woo; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters