Hynix says to invest $573 mln to expand facility
SEOUL Aug 13 (Reuters) - Hynix Semiconductor (000660.KS), the world's No. 2 memory chip maker, said on Friday it planned to invest 677.0 billion won ($572.7 million) to expand an existing facility.
Hynix said in a filing to the Korea Exchange that it would spend the money to upgrade the facility as well as on research and development. ($1=1182.0 WON) (Reporting by Cheon Jong-woo; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Fiercest fighting in days hits Syrian border town |