- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
- Special Report: The deeper agenda behind "Abenomics"
European shares turn negative; Delhaize slips
LONDON Aug 13 (Reuters) - European shares turned negative on Friday as falls in retailers outweighed gains in the miners, with Delhaize (DELB.BR) slipping after the supermarket group cut it 2010 outlook.
By 0932 GMT, the pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 .FTEU3 index of top shares was 0.1 percent lower at 1,041.56 points after being up as high as 1,050.65 earlier. (Reporting by Joanne Frearson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this