Valero cuts GOHT rates at Texas City refinery
NEW YORK Aug 13 (Reuters) - Valero Energy Corp < VLO.N> said the gas oil hydrotreater at its 245,000 barrel-per-day refinery in Texas City, Texas was operating at reduced rates after a small seal fire in the unit early Friday.
"The GOHT is in operation at reduced rates, and production elsewhere at the refinery was not affected," said spokesman Bill Day.
Day said there were no injuries nor community impact. The incident is under investigation. (Reporting by Janet McGurty; Editing by John Picinich)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source