New Issue-Choice Hotels sells $250 mln notes
Aug 18 (Reuters) - Choice Hotels International (CHH.N) on Wednesday sold $250 million of 10-year senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and Wells Fargo Securities were the active joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CHOICE HOTELS INTERNATIONAL AMT $250 MLN COUPON 5.70 PCT MATURITY 8/28/2020 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.747 FIRST PAY 2/28/2011 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD 5.734 PCT SETTLEMENT 8/25/2010 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 310 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 45 BPS
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note