STOCKS NEWS EUROPE-Shares stay weak as Wall Street falls
European shares stay weak as Wall Street falls in early trade on concerns over slowing global economic growth, with construction stocks in Europe weighing.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 .FTEU3 index of top shares is 0.7 percent lower at 1,030.13 points.
Construction stocks are among the worst performers in Europe. Holcim (HOLN.VX), Lafarge (LAFP.PA), Saint-Gobain (SGOB.PA) and HeidelbergCement (HEIG.DE) slip 0.7 to 2.4 percent.
Reuters Messaging rm://email@example.com
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers