Ackermans & van Haaren: Ackermans & van Haaren: Half year results 2010
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
The board of directors of Ackermans & van Haaren NV announces that the consolidated net result (group share) for the first half of 2010 increased by 46% (compared to the same period in the previous year) to 73.5 million euros. · Contracting, dredging and concessions: increase of turnover (+37%) and net result (+34%) of DEME and return to net profit for Van Laere · Limited results for real estate activities, partially impacted by seasonal effects at Financière Duval · Financial services: increase of assets under management at Bank Delen to record level of 13,996 million euros; strong increase of total client assets at Bank J.Van Breda & C° to 5,969 million euros · Private equity: improved contribution from most participations confirmed and reinforced in the second quarter · Energy and materials: strong contribution from Sipef HUG#1439835 AvH press release http://hugin.info/134311/R/1439835/384454.pdf
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source