JPMorgan hires head of commodities strategy
LONDON Aug 31 (Reuters) - JPMorgan (JPM.N) has filled the newly created role of global head of commodities strategy following the takeover of RBS Sempra, a spokesman for the bank said on Tuesday.
Colin Fenton, previously chief executive officer at investment advisory firm Curium Capital Advisors started work on Monday, the bank said.
The hire forms part of a broader reshuffle following the purchase of RBS Sempra Commodities' non-U.S. business, completed in July. Trade sources said last month that the bank cut between 40-50 positions in its commodities business. [ID:nLDE66L0WL] (Reporting by Emma Farge; editing by Alison Birrane)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease