JPMorgan hires head of commodities strategy
LONDON Aug 31 (Reuters) - JPMorgan (JPM.N) has filled the newly created role of global head of commodities strategy following the takeover of RBS Sempra, a spokesman for the bank said on Tuesday.
Colin Fenton, previously chief executive officer at investment advisory firm Curium Capital Advisors started work on Monday, the bank said.
The hire forms part of a broader reshuffle following the purchase of RBS Sempra Commodities' non-U.S. business, completed in July. Trade sources said last month that the bank cut between 40-50 positions in its commodities business. [ID:nLDE66L0WL] (Reporting by Emma Farge; editing by Alison Birrane)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters