New Issue-City Natl Corp sells $300 mln snr notes
Sept 9 (Reuters) - City National Corp (CYN.N) late Wednesday sold $300 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
JP Morgan was the sole bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: CITY NATIONAL CORP AMT $300 MLN COUPON 5.250 PCT MATURITY 9/15/2020 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.738 FIRST PAY 3/15/2011 MOODY'S A1 YIELD 5.284 PCT SETTLEMENT 9/13/2010 S&P BBB-PLUS SPREAD 262.5 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH A- MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 40 BPS
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official