New Issue-City Natl Corp sells $300 mln snr notes
Sept 9 (Reuters) - City National Corp (CYN.N) late Wednesday sold $300 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
JP Morgan was the sole bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: CITY NATIONAL CORP AMT $300 MLN COUPON 5.250 PCT MATURITY 9/15/2020 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.738 FIRST PAY 3/15/2011 MOODY'S A1 YIELD 5.284 PCT SETTLEMENT 9/13/2010 S&P BBB-PLUS SPREAD 262.5 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH A- MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 40 BPS
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |