New Issue-EXCO Resources sells $750 mln in notes
Sept 10 (Reuters) - EXCO Resources Inc (XCO.N) on Friday sold $750 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
JP Morgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BNP Paribas, RBC and Wells Fargo Securities were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: EXCO RESOURCES INC AMT $750 MLN COUPON 7.50 PCT MATURITY 9/15/2018 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 98.53 FIRST PAY 3/15/2011 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 7.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 9/15/2010 S&P SINGLE-B SPREAD 535 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales