Google to buy Israel's Quicksee -paper
TEL AVIV, Sept 13
TEL AVIV, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Google Inc (GOOG.O) will buy Israel-based Quicksee, whose software enables users to turn video into interactive virtual tours, for about $10 million, financial newspaper TheMarker said on Monday.
Officials at Quicksee declined to comment.
TheMarker said Quicksee's technology is regarded as the missing link in Google's Street View service, used by both Google Maps and Google Earth.
Google acquired Israeli web gadgets provider LabPixies in April for an estimated $25 million. (Reporting by Tova Cohen; Editing by David Holmes)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit