New Issue-WR Berkley sells $300 mln in 10-yr notes
Sept 13 (Reuters) - WR Berkley Corp (WRB.N) on Monday sold $300 million of notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch was the active bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: W.R. BERKLEY CORP AMT $300 MLN COUPON 5.375 PCT MATURITY 9/15/2020 TYPE NOTES ISS PRICE 99.710 FIRST PAY 3/15/2011 MOODY'S Baa2 YIELD 5.413 PCT SETTLEMENT 9/16/2010 S&P BBB-PLUS SPREAD 265 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH BBB-PLUS MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist