New Issue-Huntsman International sells $350 mln notes
Sept 14 (Reuters) - Huntsman International LLC, a unit of Huntsman Corp (HUN.N), on Tuesday sold $350 million of senior subordinated notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Goldman Sachs, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, HSBC and JP Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: HUNTSMAN INTERNATIONAL LLC AMT $350 MLN COUPON 8.625 PCT MATURITY 3/15/2021 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 3/15/2011 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 8.625 PCT SETTLEMENT 9/24/2010 S&P B-MINUS SPREAD 588 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS* * MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media