New Issue-Manulife Financial sells $1.1 bln of debt
Sept 15 (Reuters) - Manulife Financial Corp (MFC.TO) (MFC.N) on Tuesday sold $1.1 billion of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Citigroup and Morgan Stanley were the active bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: MANULIFE FINANCIAL CORP TRANCHE 1 AMT $600 MLN COUPON 3.40 PCT MATURITY 9/17/2015 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.854 FIRST PAY 3/17/2011 MOODY'S N/A YIELD 3.432 PCT SETTLEMENT 9/17/2010 S&P SINGLE-A SPREAD 200 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH A-MINUS MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 30 BPS TRANCHE 2 AMT $500 MLN COUPON 4.90 PCT MATURITY 9/17/2020 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.844 FIRST PAY 3/17/2011 MOODY'S N/A YIELD 4.92 PCT SETTLEMENT 9/17/2010 S&P SINGLE-A SPREAD 225 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH A-MINUS MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 35 BPS
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse