New Issue-PHI Inc sells $300 mln notes
Sept 16 (Reuters) - PHI Inc (PHII.O) on Thursday sold $300 million of senior unsecured notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
UBS was the sole bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: PHI INC AMT $300 MLN COUPON 8.625 PCT MATURITY 10/15/2018 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 4/15/2011 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 8.625 PCT SETTLEMENT 9/23/2010 S&P B-PLUS SPREAD 627.5 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image