RPT-TABLE-Reuters/U Mich Sept prelim sentiment index 66.6
(Repeats to additional subscribers with no change to text)
Sept 17 (Reuters) - Thomson Reuters/University of Michigan Surveys of Consumers' preliminary September consumer sentiment fell to 66.6 from 68.9 in the final August reading, according to a report released on Friday.
Economists in a Reuters survey expected a preliminary September reading of 70.0.
Below is a table of the survey's components:
Sept-P Aug July June May Sentiment 66.6 68.9 67.8 76.0 73.6 Current conditions 78.4 78.3 76.5 85.6 81.0 Expectations 59.1 62.9 62.3 69.8 68.8 1-year inflation 2.2 2.7 2.7 2.8 3.2 5-year inflation 2.8 2.8 2.9 2.8 2.9
THE SURVEY: The Thomson Reuters/University of Michigan Surveys of Consumers, a monthly series of data on U.S. consumer sentiment, are produced by the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Thomson Reuters has exclusive rights to distribute the data for six months after the release.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |