New Issue-NBTY Inc sells $650 mln in 8-yr sr notes
Sept 22 (Reuters) - NBTY Inc NTY.N on Wednesday sold $650 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said a market source.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays and Credit Suisse were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: NBTY INC AMT $650 MLN COUPON 9.00 PCT MATURITY 10/1/2018 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 4/1/2011 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 9.00 PCT SETTLEMENT 10/1/2010 S&P SINGLE-B SPREAD 685 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* * MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters