- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
Netflix signs expanded license agreement with NBC
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Netflix Inc said it signed an expanded license agreement with NBC Universal Domestic Television Distribution that will allow its subscribers to watch content from some of NBC Universal's popular cable channels.
The multi-year deal, which kicks off next week, allows the streaming of prior season cable and broadcast TV series new to Netflix members.
Netflix subscribers will be able to watch content like "Saturday Night Live," "Friday Night Lights," "Monk" and "Battlestar Galactica," the company said.
General Electric, which owns NBC Universal media business, is in the process of selling a majority stake to cable operator Comcast Corp.
(Reporting by Jennifer Robin Raj in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this