New Issue-Pepco sells $250 mln in senior notes
Sept 27 (Reuters) - Pepco Holdings Inc (POM.N) on Monday sold $250 million of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, RBS, and Scotia were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: PEPCO HOLDINGS INC AMT $250 MLN COUPON 2.70 PCT MATURITY 10/1/2015 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.819 FIRST PAY 4/1/2011 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD 2.739 PCT SETTLEMENT 9/30/2010 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 145 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH TRIPLE-B MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 25 BPS
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image