- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
European shares extend losses on recovery fears
LONDON, Sept 29 |
LONDON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - European shares extended losses on Wednesday on investor fears about the global economic recovery, led by Hennes & Mauritz (HMb.ST) after it posted forecast-lagging quarterly profits.
By 0823 GMT, the pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 .FTEU3 index of top shares was down 0.3 percent at 1,067.08 points. (Reporting by Joanne Frearson; editing by Simon Jessop)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this