New Issue-Omega Healthcare sells $225 mln notes
Sept 29 (Reuters) - Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI.N) on Wednesday sold $225 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said a market source.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $200 million.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, Jefferies and UBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVESTORS INC AMT $225 MLN COUPON 6.75 PCT MATURITY 10/15/2022 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 98.984 FIRST PAY 4/15/2011 MOODY'S Ba2 YIELD 6.875 PCT SETTLEMENT 10/4/2010 S&P BB-PLUS SPREAD 441 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling