Kohl's to open 21 US stores, service center
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Department store chain Kohl's Corp (KSS.N) said it is creating 4,000 jobs as it opens 21 U.S. stores and a new customer service center this fall.
The stores will bring nearly 3,000 jobs to 15 states, ranging from California to New York, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
The San Antonio, Texas-based customer service center, which recently hired about 200 associates, will create more than 1,000 jobs over the next three years.
(Reporting by Dhanya Skariachan, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet