Kohl's to open 21 US stores, service center
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Department store chain Kohl's Corp (KSS.N) said it is creating 4,000 jobs as it opens 21 U.S. stores and a new customer service center this fall.
The stores will bring nearly 3,000 jobs to 15 states, ranging from California to New York, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
The San Antonio, Texas-based customer service center, which recently hired about 200 associates, will create more than 1,000 jobs over the next three years.
(Reporting by Dhanya Skariachan, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’