New Issue-Seadrill sells $350 mln notes
Sept 30 (Reuters) - Seadrill Ltd (SDRL.OL) on Thursday sold $350 million of senior unsecured notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Carnegie ASA and Pareto Securities were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: SEADRILL LTD AMT $350 MLN COUPON 6.50 PCT MATURITY 10/5/2015 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 4/5/2011 MOODY'S N/A YIELD 6.50 PCT SETTLEMENT 10/5/2010 S&P N/A SPREAD 500 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN US SWAP NON-CALLABLE
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl