U.S. closes small Florida bank; 128th 2010 failure
WASHINGTON Oct 1 (Reuters) - U.S. regulators closed Wakulla Bank, of Crawfordville, Florida, on Friday, the 128th U.S. bank failure so far this year.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp said Wakulla Bank had approximately $424.1 million in total assets and 12 branches.
Centennial Bank, of Conway, Arkansas, owned by Home BancShares (HOMB.O), will assume the deposits of Wakulla Bank.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report