Bunge Indiana soy plant shut after bin collapse
CHICAGO Oct 4 (Reuters) - A Bunge (BG.N) soybean processing plant in Morristown, Indiana, was down on Monday after a storage facility collapsed, trade sources said.
An employee at the plant said "there was a problem," but declined to give details. A company spokeswoman did not return a phone call or e-mail from Reuters.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site