Bunge Indiana soy plant shut after bin collapse
CHICAGO Oct 4 (Reuters) - A Bunge (BG.N) soybean processing plant in Morristown, Indiana, was down on Monday after a storage facility collapsed, trade sources said.
An employee at the plant said "there was a problem," but declined to give details. A company spokeswoman did not return a phone call or e-mail from Reuters.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data