Time Warner hires media writer Richard Siklos
* Siklos is named vice president, corporate affairs
* Has covered media industry for more than a decade
NEW YORK Oct 4 (Reuters) - Richard Siklos, a journalist who has covered the media industry for more than a decade, has been named vice president, corporate affairs at Time Warner Inc (TWX.N).
Siklos will be responsible for internal and external communications and will advise the company on media-related subjects.
He will report to Gary Ginsberg, executive vice president, corporate affairs and marketing.
Siklos served as an editor at large at Time Inc's Fortune magazine. He was also the media correspondent for The New York Times, the media editor for Business Week, and the founding editor in chief of Inside Magazine. He has also written a column for the New York Observer. (Reporting by Jennifer Saba; editing by John Wallace)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning