- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
L.A. gasoline spikes on Tesoro refinery restart delay
HOUSTON Oct 7 (Reuters) - Los Angeles wholesale gasoline spiked up 5 cents on Thursday as Tesoro Corp (TSO.N) delayed the restart of its shut 120,000 barrel-per-day (bpd) Anacortes, Washington, refinery, which has been shut since a deadly April explosion, traders said.
Wholesale gasoline in the Pacific Northwest also spiked up 5 cents due to the delayed restart, traders said.
Tesoro officials said last week that the restart would begin on Monday. Company officials have not been willing to discuss refinery operations since Washington state investigators issued a report Monday saying the explosion was due to poor maintenance by Tesoro. (Reporting by Erwin Seba)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this