CORRECTED - CORRECTED-BRIEF-Zanett provides update on forbearance agreement
(Corrects headline to clarify that the company was providing an update on forbearance agreement, not credit agreement)
Oct 7 (Reuters) - Zanett Inc ZANE.O: * Says entered into a second amended forbearance agreement with Bank of America - SEC filing * Says lender to forbear from exercising rights under loan agreement until an event of default or October 31, 2010 * Says maximum revolving loan limit is reduced to $5 million.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls