Tina Fey joins "Women of SNL" special
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Tina Fey will return to "Saturday Night Live" in a primetime special, a representative for the NBC sketch comedy series confirmed.
Fey, Rachel Dratch and Amy Poehler will be among the former cast members who appear in "The Women of SNL," which will air Monday, November 1 from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET.
Also participating: Nora Dunn, Ana Gasteyer, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Laraine Newman, Cheri Oteri, Maya Rudolph, Molly Shannon and current cast member Kristen Wiig.
Fey won a Creative Arts Emmy for her portrayal of Sarah Palin during several specials that aired during the 2008 election.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official