Tina Fey joins "Women of SNL" special
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Tina Fey will return to "Saturday Night Live" in a primetime special, a representative for the NBC sketch comedy series confirmed.
Fey, Rachel Dratch and Amy Poehler will be among the former cast members who appear in "The Women of SNL," which will air Monday, November 1 from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET.
Also participating: Nora Dunn, Ana Gasteyer, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Laraine Newman, Cheri Oteri, Maya Rudolph, Molly Shannon and current cast member Kristen Wiig.
Fey won a Creative Arts Emmy for her portrayal of Sarah Palin during several specials that aired during the 2008 election.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
Time magazine named Pope Francis as its Person of the Year, crediting him with shifting the message of the Catholic Church. Slideshow