Tina Fey joins "Women of SNL" special
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Tina Fey will return to "Saturday Night Live" in a primetime special, a representative for the NBC sketch comedy series confirmed.
Fey, Rachel Dratch and Amy Poehler will be among the former cast members who appear in "The Women of SNL," which will air Monday, November 1 from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET.
Also participating: Nora Dunn, Ana Gasteyer, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Laraine Newman, Cheri Oteri, Maya Rudolph, Molly Shannon and current cast member Kristen Wiig.
Fey won a Creative Arts Emmy for her portrayal of Sarah Palin during several specials that aired during the 2008 election.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl