Tina Fey joins "Women of SNL" special
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Tina Fey will return to "Saturday Night Live" in a primetime special, a representative for the NBC sketch comedy series confirmed.
Fey, Rachel Dratch and Amy Poehler will be among the former cast members who appear in "The Women of SNL," which will air Monday, November 1 from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET.
Also participating: Nora Dunn, Ana Gasteyer, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Laraine Newman, Cheri Oteri, Maya Rudolph, Molly Shannon and current cast member Kristen Wiig.
Fey won a Creative Arts Emmy for her portrayal of Sarah Palin during several specials that aired during the 2008 election.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Louisiana judge rules state's gay marriage ban unconstitutional
- China increasingly producing 'tools of torture' for export : Amnesty