Bernanke does not comment on outlook for economy
PITTSBURGH (Reuters) - Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke did not comment on the outlook for the economy or monetary policy in brief remarks on Wednesday on business development at a gathering of executives.
Bernanke is expected to give a more extensive speech on the economic outlook later this week.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet