Bernanke does not comment on outlook for economy
PITTSBURGH (Reuters) - Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke did not comment on the outlook for the economy or monetary policy in brief remarks on Wednesday on business development at a gathering of executives.
Bernanke is expected to give a more extensive speech on the economic outlook later this week.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |