New Issue-Edenor SA sells $140 mln notes
Oct 15 (Reuters) - Edenor SA (EDN.BA) (EDN.N) on Friday sold $140 million of 12-year notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: EDENOR SA AMT $140 MLN COUPON 9.75 PCT MATURITY 10/25/2022 TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 4/25/2011 MOODY'S N/A YIELD 9.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 10/25/2010 S&P N/A SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A NON-CALLABLE 8 YRS
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police