New Issue-Edenor SA sells $140 mln notes
Oct 15 (Reuters) - Edenor SA (EDN.BA) (EDN.N) on Friday sold $140 million of 12-year notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: EDENOR SA AMT $140 MLN COUPON 9.75 PCT MATURITY 10/25/2022 TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 4/25/2011 MOODY'S N/A YIELD 9.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 10/25/2010 S&P N/A SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A NON-CALLABLE 8 YRS
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped