New Issue-OMNOVA Solutions sells $250 mln in notes
Oct 22 (Reuters) - OMNOVA Solutions Inc (OMN.N) on Friday sold $250 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Deutsche Bank, Jefferies and KeyBank were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: OMNOVA SOLUTIONS INC AMT $250 MLN COUPON 7.875 PCT MATURITY 11/1/2018 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 5/1/2011 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 7.875 PCT SETTLEMENT 11/3/2010 S&P B-MINUS SPREAD 575 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote