Yemen frees parcel bomb suspect conditionally: relative
SANAA (Reuters) - Yemen freed on Sunday a female suspect detained in connection with explosive packages sent from Yemen and bound for the United States on condition that she appears when summoned for questioning, a relative said.
Asked if the woman had been released, a family member who refused to be identified, replied: "Yes."
(Reporting by Mohamed Sudam, writing by Raissa Kasolowsky)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen: report |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft