New Issue-Jarden Corp sells $300 mln in 12-yr notes
Nov 2 (Reuters) - Jarden Corp (JAH.N) on Tuesday sold $300 million of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $250 million.
Barclays, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: JARDEN CORP AMT $300 MLN COUPON 6.125 PCT MATURITY 11/15/2022 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 5/15/2011 MOODY'S Ba3 YIELD 6.125 PCT SETTLEMENT 11/9/2010 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 326 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Florida-bound Delta flight diverted over reclining seat dispute