Obama assures South Korea over trade pact -White House
WASHINGTON Nov 2 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama assured his South Korean counterpart that his administration was working hard to complete a free trade pact between the two countries, the White House said on Tuesday.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command