Obama assures South Korea over trade pact -White House
WASHINGTON Nov 2 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama assured his South Korean counterpart that his administration was working hard to complete a free trade pact between the two countries, the White House said on Tuesday.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program