Obama: will fight climate without "cap and trade"
WASHINGTON Nov 3 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama said on Wednesday he would look for other ways to fight climate change instead of a controversial "cap and trade" system that Republicans did not support.
He said a cap and trade system was just one way of "skinning the cat."
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea despite U.S. warning |