Obama: will fight climate without "cap and trade"
WASHINGTON Nov 3 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama said on Wednesday he would look for other ways to fight climate change instead of a controversial "cap and trade" system that Republicans did not support.
He said a cap and trade system was just one way of "skinning the cat."
(Reporting by Jeff Mason; Editing by Ross Colvin)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote