Lianhua Supermarket shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG Nov 4 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of Lianhua Supermarket Holdings Co Ltd (0980.HK) was suspended on Thursday, the Hong Kong exchange said.
Lianhua said shareholder Shanghai Friendship Group In Co (600827.SS) would buy 2.9 billion yuan ($434.4 million) worth of assets from another shareholder Bailian Group Co Ltd, and Shanghai Bailian Group Co Ltd 600631.SS would merge with Shanghai Friendship.
Lianhua said the deals would not not affect its management and operations. (Reporting by Jimmy Tsim; Editing by Chris Lewis)
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |