Chicago Bulls player skips "Good Wife" cameo
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Chicago Bulls basketball player Derrick Rose failed to show up on the New York set of CBS' hit drama "The Good Wife" to film his cameo, sources told The Hollywood Reporter Wednesday.
The New York Post reported that the show's producers had booked a flight for him from Chicago, where the Julianna Margulies legal drama is set, to shoot his scene on Tuesday. But he apparently refused to leave his home, and did not give any explanation.
Rose and the Bulls were victorious over the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday. Tuesday was the team's night off.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |