New Issue-Integrys Energy Group sells $250 mln in notes
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Integrys Energy Group Inc (TEG.N) on Tuesday sold $250 million of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Morgan Stanley, Citigroup and Mitsubishi UFJ Securities were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: INTEGRYS ENERGY GROUP INC AMT $250 MLN COUPON 4.17 PCT MATURITY 11/1/2020 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.937 FIRST PAY 5/1/2011 MOODY'S Baa1 YIELD 4.178 PCT SETTLEMENT 11/15/2010 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 155 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 25 BPS
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |