UPDATE 1-Tetra Tech posts strong Q4, bullish on Q1
* Sees Q1 EPS $0.31-$0.33 and net rev $380-$410 mln
* Sees FY11 EPS $1.28-$1.40 and net rev $1.6-$1.7 bln
* Q4 EPS $0.37 vs est $0.33
* Net rev up 15 pct at $420.7 vs est $384.5 mln
Nov 10 (Reuters) - Water and environmental infrastructure services provider Tetra Tech Inc's (TTEK.O) quarterly results beat estimates, driven by growth in its consulting and engineering services, and it forecast a strong current quarter as well as a full-year.
For the first quarter, the company sees profit of 31-33 cents a share, versus market estimates of 32 cents. Revenue is expected to come in at $380-$410 million versus analysts' estimate of $381.2 million. [ID:nASA011TJ]
July-September net income at Pasadena, California-based Tetra Tech rose to $23.1 million, or 37 cents a share, from $20.5 million, or 33 cents a share, a year ago.
Fourth-quarter net revenue increased 15 percent to $420.7 million. Orders rose 17 percent to $1.85 billion.
Analysts were looking for a profit of 33 cents, on revenue of $384.5 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Tetra Tech shares rose about 7 percent during the fourth quarter, lagging the 10 percent increase in the Dow Jones U.S. Support Services Index .DJUSIS.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media