New Issue-Spirit AeroSystems sells $300 mln in notes
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Spirit AeroSystems Inc (SPR.N) on Monday sold $300 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citi, RBC and RBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS INC AMT $300 MLN COUPON 6.75 PCT MATURITY 12/15/2020 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 6/15/2011 MOODY'S Ba3 YIELD 6.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 11/18/2010 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 383 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |