- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Jane Lynch says no Muppets role for her
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "Glee" star Jane Lynch says she is not attached to Disney's upcoming new Muppets movie, despite media reports that she would be taking part.
The Emmy-winning actress told The Hollywood Reporter on Saturday night at the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center's 39th annual gala fund-raiser that she has not been approached to participate in the project being written by "How I Met Your Mother's Jason Segel and Nicholas Stoller ("Yes Man").
"I'm not doing the Muppets movie," Lynch said. "They haven't asked me. I would do it if they asked me."
Lynch was on hand to pick up the Rand Schrader Distinguished Achievement Award, the Center's highest individual honor, which was presented to her by "Glee" co-star Matthew Morrison and writer-director-creator Ryan Murphy.
(Editing by Jill Serjeant)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this