Argentina aims for Paris Club deal early next year
BUENOS AIRES Nov 17 (Reuters) - Argentina hopes to reach a deal with the Paris Club during the first three months of 2011 to repay some $6.5 billion in defaulted debt, the country's finance secretary said on Wednesday.
"We're going to work hard to conclude this negotiation in the first quarter," Finance Secretary Hernan Lorenzino told Reuters in an interview. (Reporting by Magdalena Morales; Writing by Eduardo Garcia)
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials