New Issue-Service Corp Int'l sells $250 mln notes
Nov 17 (Reuters) - Service Corporation International (SCI.N) on Wednesday sold $250 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: SERVICE CORPORATION INTERNATIONAL AMT $250 MLN COUPON 7.00 PCT MATURITY 5/15/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 5/15/2011 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 7.00 PCT SETTLEMENT 11/22/2010 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 447 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentine debt talks down to the wire to avert default
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |