UPDATE 1-Berry Co files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
* Co. lists estimated liabilities of $500 mln - $1 bln
* Co. lists estimated assets of $500 mln-$1 bln
Nov 18 (Reuters) - The Berry Company LLC, a provider of local search services in the United States, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection late on Wednesday, court documents showed.
The company listed estimated liabilities and assets in the range of $500 million to $1 billion, according to the court filing.
The Berry Co serves about 240,000 advertising clients in 42 states, publishing about 850 print Yellow Pages directories on behalf of its customers.
The company also provides its clients with online listings and video advertising through a national Internet Yellow Pages site.
The case is: The Berry Company LLC, Case No. 10-13678, U.S. Bankruptcy court, District of Delaware. (Reporting by Sakthi Prasad in Bangalore; Editing by Will Waterman)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions