GM India to launch 6 new vehicles in 2011
MUMBAI Nov 18 (Reuters) - General Motors' [GM.UL] India unit will launch six new vehicles next year in Asia's third-largest economy and expand dealers network to tap the growing demand, its country head said on Thursday.
The dealer network will be increased to 240 by the end of this year from 211 now, Karl Slym told reporters. (Reporting by Tanmaya Nanda)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |