US Sen. Reid to seek START ratification this year
WASHINGTON Nov 18 (Reuters) - U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said on Thursday he would try to win Senate ratification of the START nuclear arms treaty with Russia this year.
"We're going to do our best to get to that," Reid told reporters after a meeting with fellow Democrats about the legislative schedule for the rest of the year.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source